Thursday, February 26, 2009

AAAAAAAHHH!

That was a screaming AH, not a relaxing sigh. What did I just do? Eek. I'm freaking out just a little. I just talked to the ER nurse manager at the hospital I'm working at and told her I'd like to stay on as permanent staff. She was more than a little overjoyed and enthusiastic and excited and gave me an instant job, and now it's like official. It's like official. Like I have a real job. And I have to pay like rent and bills and stuff. And I have to buy furniture and stuff. It's all very grown up, and I'm more than a little nervous about the whole thing. I'm excited and I know that it's the right thing to do, but I apparently have a fear of commitment. Who knew? Weird. Well, that's all I have to say. Now it's time for bed.

Oh, and I had to scrape an inch of snow off my car this morning. Not okay.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

AHH! is right!!! CONGRATS!!! Not about the paying rent and buying furniture stuff ... BUT WOW!!! You're there! WOW! Way to commit, woman! I am proud!!! :)

the cole family said...

so, your settling down, huh? ;) good for you! paying bills and other crappy stuff like that isn't too bad...it just meant fewer shopping sprees for me. :)

wait...are you settling down in NY???!!!!???!!

kristin.goaggies said...

So...you were going to tell us, when?

Jenny said...

Guess it's a good thing you spent every penny you earned last year now that you have to grow up! Now I'll have an excuse to drive the Pacific coast someday.

Andrea said...

Congrats, Toni!