Monday, September 19, 2011

Counting Down

In less than 24 hours folks I will be on a flight headed for Tampa, FL.  Five days of sunshine and beaches. And hopefully some amazing classes and seminars. I'm going for the Emergency Nurses Association Convention and can't wait. It will be an BEYOND needed break. I haven't gone on vacation since March... Which is a big deal for me.  I need to run away, I need to be away, I need to just GO somewhere new and away. I'm afraid I've caught a bit of the smothered claustrophobia bug again. I'm feeling a run down and burned out on life and my job. And I love my job, I really do, which is why it's so hard when I hate it. So, in the words of Zac Brown  Band and Jimmy Buffet, I'm gonna go "put the world away for a minute, pretend I don't live in it; Sunshine gonna wash my blues away... Mind on a permanent vacation, the ocean is my only medication, wishin' my condition ain't ever gonna go away."  I'll write again soon, after I'm "knee deep in the water somewhere, got the blue sky breeze blowing wind through my hair, only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair." Sounds nice right?  Be back in a minute :)

No comments: