Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Uh-oh

Today's horoscope (according to the app on my phone) reads as follows:

Mood:
Beware of moon opposite sun that will hurt your morale. You will feel a bit depressed and will seriously lack motivation.

Love:
Your heart will not be ready to feel something. All the people you will meet today will appear boring and insipid.

Career:
You will carry out your tasks without much conviction, and you are not trying to stand out

Wellness:
Here you are again brooding over your past and your disappointments, torturing yourself for nothing that deserves it.

Welp, this doesn't bode well for my going to work today --time to call in sick?!  Lol, man this one really hit the nail on the head today.  Of course it is my 6th night of 6 shifts in a row, so in general I will find everyone boring and insipid. I have been zapped of motivation and my tolerance level for stupidity has been met and exceeded around day two. Day six is almost comical in this regard :)  I am indeed in kind of a generally numb unfeeling mood.  As for the brooding over the past... I have no excuse. It's what I do on occasion. And I'm ok with it for today. Because underneath it all, I know that I am indeed a rock star both destined for and in the midst of greatness. Here's to being kind to and accepting ourselves today!

No comments: