Sunday, March 7, 2010

Lazzzyyyy...

I was tagged by Jill a while ago, and I just don't have the energy to blog about the new digs at work ...so here you go.

4 TV shows I like to watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Glee
3. Criminal Minds
4. Extreme Forensics

4 things I'm passionate about

1. Aggie basketball
2. Yankee baseball
3. Love
4. Trauma

4 words/phrases I say often

1. Good-NIGHT
2. Hey-aayyy
3. big poke here, don't move
4. Mmm bed

4 things I have learned from the past

1. Disney was wrong
2. It actually might be better to have loved and lost...
3. graham crackers and nap time are still important
4. there are some patients who will die no matter what you do and some patients who will live no matter what you do

4 places I would love to go

1. Hawaii --always
2. NYC --I miss you
3. US Virgin Islands
4. Greece

4 things I did yesterday

1. walked 6.5 miles during my slow shift at work
2. wrestled a bloody drunk
3. laughed about a pt's awesome name and chief complaint- don't judge me, how I wish I could share it with you!
4. ran outside in the sunshine --yay!!

4 things I'm looking forward to this year

1. DC in April
2. Mediterranean in Oct
3. Hawaii in Nov
4. Skydiving this summer --it's GONNA happen!

4 things I love about winter

1. it didn't snow at all this last winter
2. it makes you appreciate the summer more
3. basketball season
4. cuddling by the fire

4 things on my wish list

1. Kitchen Aid
2. Audi A4
3. Schnese --black
4. an apartment that maintains the clean state I put it in

2 comments:

jill said...

we are passionate about all the same things! love this list.

big poke. hehe

Mindy said...

Still wondering if it is better to have loved and lost than to have ever loved at all ... :( I'll let you know if I change my mind. P.s. When I put of Ryan I thought, "I bet Toni will know him." :)