Monday, March 22, 2010

Aggie Essentials

Ah, Aggie road trips. How many of these have there been now? I have lost count. But they are always filled with great memories and a few staples. It's been a few years since my college days, but once an Aggie always an Aggie. It's like riding a bike. So when my former roommate Jill decided to fly into Seattle to drive to Spokane with me to the NCAA basketball tournament, I started to prepare myself. We had a great time supporting our Aggies this trip. As we do always. And the essentials were all there :) So I present to you in photographic fashion, the Aggie Road trip Essentials:

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I've always loved how the NCAA game tickets sparkle. Sigh. :)

jill said...

hooray! Go Aggies! (now I don't have to post about this, lol.)

Jenny said...

I am jealous... we didn't get to make it to Spokane. But we did score tickets to this weekend's NCAA games!