Sunday, January 25, 2009

Regression to Childood?

Confession time. I like acting like a 5 year-old. It's true. Truth be told, I don't think I'm the only one. As evidenced by the sight of 3 25 year old women huddled over a coffee table with giant My Little Pony coloring pages, a box of 120 crayons and Little Mermaid on the DVD player. Seriously. I still have mine hanging on the fridge :) I like Popsicles, Kool-Aid, and rice-krispie treats. The other day I went to Target to get some plates --long story --and came home with two boxes of Operation fruit snacks. Operation fruit snacks! How cool is that?! You remember the Operation game from when you were little? They have fruit snacks of it now! They're not as good as the Lego ones, but they're so fun!! Also high on my list of favorite things is my stuffed monkey and turtle, my quilts and cuddling pillows, and nap time. I don't live with my parents --or even in the same state, so I don't sit in mom or dad's lap anymore, but I do like to be held and hugged and have my hair played with. My favorite foods are grilled cheese sandwiches, chicken nuggets, fish sticks, macaroni and cheese, and ramen noodles. Being an adult is all it's cracked up to be, don't get me wrong, all the friends and the shopping, and the shoes, it's great, but it's great acting like a 5 year-old because you can. That's my confession for the week :)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

He he. I too like all those things! The best part is now that we have Pearl we can say the fruit snacks, kool-aid, and coloring books are for her! It's great being able to buy all the fun coloring books and nice crayons again.

jill said...

confession of the week for me...I act like I'm 5 all the time too. we are in serious trouble :)

NewWorldOrder said...

being a grown up is overrated.