Friday, January 16, 2009

44 Odd Things

In honor of the 44 previous posts, I though I'd repost this questionairre :)

1.Do you like blue cheese? mold covered curdled milk. ew. no

2.Have you ever smoked? not unless you're talking about the stuff that comes out my ears when I get angry :)

3.Do you own a gun? No, that just doesn't sound like a good idea for me :)

4.What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Was --whaddya mean was? I love grape orance, strawberry, tropical punch ...you can't go wrong with 5lbs of sugar mixed with colored water!

5.Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Lol ...no.

6.What do you think of hot dogs? They are meant for campfires and baseball games and New York City streets. That's it

7.Favorite Christmas movie? The old school Living Scriptures video on the birth of Christ. Or Elf ...depending on the mood :)

8.Favorite thing to drink in the morning ? I don't like to eat or drink anything until I've been up for at least 2 hours ...then I like water

9.Can you do push ups? Haha ...yeah. "s" means plural which meanse at least two.

10.Favorite piece of jewelry? My birthstone ring my parents gave me

11.Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Yes, I picked it up in nursing school

13.What is one trait you hate about yourself? I don't hate anything about myself, but sometimes I wished I was more tolerant of other people

14.Middle name ? Don't have one

15.Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I'm bored ...I need to get my hair done ...beauty pagents? Seriously?

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.? Water, Peppermint hot chocolate, Grande Chai non-fat Latte

17.Current worry? Hakuna Matatah man! Why worry?!

18.Current hate right now? Life's to short to waste time hating things

19.Favorite place to be? Anywhere friends and family are. If it happens to be in a SoCal beach or in Disneyland, that'd be a bonnus :)

20.How did you bring in the New Year? Working

21.Where would you like to go? Hawaii, Florida, Costa Rica, Dominican, Puerto Rico ...and always Disneyland and Sea World :)

22.Name three people who might complete this? whoever has a few minutes to burn I guess

23.Do you own slippers? Yes, they're pink and fuzzy and soft and furry and I love them

24.What shirt are you wearing? Maroon sweater from Macy's

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Too slippery --I love hte hotel collection ...Macy's 5th floor home furnishings :) --but I love satin jammies

26.Can you whistle? Yeah, not loudly

27.Pink or Red ? Pink

28.Would you be a pirate? Would be? I'm pretty sure I've been oen for the last couple years!

29.What songs do you sing in the AM ? I don't sing in the morning. People who sing in te morning irritate me :)

30.Favorite girl's name? Lilly Claire

31.Favorite boy's name? Gavin

32.What's in your pocket right now? Nothin. Not even lint.

33.Last thing that made you laugh? A comedy special I was watching online

34.What vehicle do you drive? Nissan Sentra

35. Worst injury you have ever had? Never really been injured ...I broke a bone in my foot once, but that was just from working too much.

36. Do you like where you live? Yes --why live somewhere I don't like? I'm portable.

37.How many T.Vs do you have in your house? One

38.Who is your loudest friend? I don't have loud friends. We're all shy quiet and reserved and... I'm sorry, I couldn't even get through that ...lol!!!

39.Do you have any pets? Nope

40.Does someone have a crush on you? Why are you asking ME that?

41.What are your favorite books? I love the classics. Little Women, The Crucible, The Scarlet Letter, Grapes of Wrath, Wuthering Heights ...and the Twilight Series

42.Do you collect anything? Magnets from every city I've lived in

43.Favorite sports team? The Yankees

44.What song do you want played at your funeral? I don't care ...I won't be there to hear it ...play whatever ya'll want ;)

No comments: