Monday, January 5, 2009

Recent Happenings...

So here I am, getting all caught up on my online stalking, and figured I better post something new so I have room to complain about people not posting for a while. There just hasn't been that much going on lately. I could update you on the episode of How It's Made that I'm watching --but you should just watch it yourself --that show freaking rocks!!! Fair warning to those who like lunch meats though --you may feel differently after you watch how they're made ...so maybe skip over that portion. Anywho -- so things have been good. Christmas and New Years were good. Spent them working :) Nothing earth shattering has happened so far this year, but I'm supposed to be going bowling tonight, so who knows?!! Haha, here's some recent pics.



sledding down the ambulance bay on backboards at work --yeah it was a slow night :)

Siobhan and her cute sisters on Christmas Eve --they were kind enough to let me crash their dinner!

Dr. Dave rockin the New Years shades

Latrice Me and Siobhan --Happy New Year!

Bowling at the Garage for TJ's farewell party --Karl, Me, Deana, Dill, and Siobhan

More at the Garage --Amber, Me, Brianne, and Tilliesa

1 comment:

jill said...

did you go sledding in the bay? are you guys still getting snow? miss you lots!