Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Quick Notes

*Does anyone else think that perhaps the basis of choosing a leader for our country should be based on something a little more substantial than who he thinks should be able to marry whom?

*Mothers, motherhood is amazing.

*I'm taking a do-over on last week's wellness challenge. I didn't disconnect from any technology and I really look forward to the challenge. Quite frankly I just forgot. So I'll add it on to the end.

*Veggies this week... Yay!!!

*Be authentic... hmm, yeah. Yes.

*FedEx is almost like unto the post office. No bueno.

*Today I dumped all 120 of my crayons from their compartmentalized boxes where they were color coordinated in order into a giant pencil box. This is a big deal.

*I think my teeth are beginning to yellow, and I have arthritis in my hips. That or hip dysplasia like an old arthritic dog... Old age is rough.

1 comment:

jill said...

lol. i didn't disconnect as much as i should have either. i have managed to eat vegitarian for 3 days now and i didn't even plan is or remember the challenge. don't think it'll last...