Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring and Things...

Things that make me happy today:

  • The pretty cherry blossoms that are EVERYWHERE
  • The cute little old man who is at the checking stand for my grocery store trips at 0330. Today he said that I must have been on vacation since I haven't seen him in a while. It always makes your heart happy to know that people notice if you're not there. And he's so cute and little and old! I love it. He also told me all about his recent trip to AZ to watch some spring training :)  We're soul mates.
  • The chorus of frogs that serenaded me when I was leaving the grocery store at 0400

Things that make me go hmmmm:
  • People who think they can purify their type one diabetes from their body by stopping all their insulin and consuming only water for five weeks. 

No comments: