Thursday, March 29, 2012

Big Day

So today was kind of a big deal. I started my last quarter in my BSN program at the University of Washington. I paid off a credit card... and.... BOOKED A TRIP TO GREECE!!!!!!!!! That's right folks. Let the 30th birthday festivity planning begin, cuz in a few short months I'll be celebrating my birthday in Greece. I'm beyond excited to have pictures like this of my very own!!!


Oh, and I also ate some yummy sushi and got another chemical peel, but that happens fairly frequently :)

4 comments:

jill said...

I am so jealous. oh I wish I had more money so I could go!!

Jenny said...

Can I redo my 30th birthday and come with you? So jealous!

And great job on paying off a credit card and having this be your last quarter. It went by fast for all of us NOT doing homework!

Scott and Heidi said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see your pictures :) Love you

Brett and Chelsea said...

JEALOUS! I have always wanted to go to Greece - maybe someday. Lucky Girl!