Sunday, December 7, 2008

All is well :)

So, I'm here!! I'm in Seattle --well, Renton actually, but most of you don't know what that is. It's like Smithfield to Logan -- and I love it! It feels so right and so much like home and just the normal way things should be it is like I never left. And therefore, I have nothing new or exciting to tell you. Friends are great, work is great, my apartment is great --It's right on Lake Washington, and I have my own tanning bed and hot tub and dry sauna to use! Nothing beats warm fake sunshine followed by chlorinated water and a roasty toasty wooden room to dry off in every morning after work. Pictures are to follow --I've been so busy enjoying the "right" feeling and hanging with friends that I haven't taken any yet. Weird, I know. That's all I have to say for now. I love it here! I'm home!!!

3 comments:

sarahbrowniz said...

SOunds cozy! I'm sorry I missed you over Thanksgiving. I sure love you a lot. And I hear that you will be coming home over Christmas---we will catch up. I love you and I miss you. Enjoy the relaxation and the reunion with friends:o) XOXO

Sarah

Kristy said...

How long are you going to be there? One of these times Brady and I would like to take the twins on a trip to come see you! We are going to be in Utah for a few days this month. Any chance you are going to be there at all?

Mindy said...

Yay for being "home." :) I love the Christmas layout!