Saturday, April 27, 2013

Here's What's On My...

This blog inspiration brought to you by Jill :)

Here's what's on my:

Vanity

  • Curling iron, Red lipstick, red lip gloss, makeup brushes, face wash and moisturizer, fake diamond earrings, real diamond earrings, pearl earrings, small mass of bobby pins, 7 clips, 3 ponytail holders, contact solution, two bottles of foundation that I blend together for the perfect color coverage, soap --duh, wide tooth comb, deodorant ...and don't sleep on the NYC series photo on the wall :)


Perennial to do list

  • Clean apt pre-vaca style
  • Pack for said vaca
  • Finish SoCal scrapbook pages --only one more envelope to go :)
  • Laundry... lots of laundry...
Refigerator shelves (Kinda proud of how much food I actually have in my fridge -not gonna lie )
  • Pur water container ...that I haven't used or changed the filter on in months...
  • 12 hard boiled eggs
  • 3 oranges, 3 english style cucumbers
  • Homemade raspberry jam 
  • Olive oil mayo
  • Salsa
  • Ground turkey -browned with my homemade salt free taco seasoning --delish!
  • Tzatziki sauce
  • Spinich, romaine lettuce, pico de gallo
  • Sugar free grape gatorade (for post hot yoga)
  • Low sodium chicken broth
  • A carton of expired milk
  • 2 liter bottle of fresca that's probably flat --haven't opened it for a month or so...
Itinerary (It's a rough life)
  • Leave Friday for Utah
  • Come back and work the next weekend --or try to get it covered because my dear friend is coming to stay with me from North Carolina!!!
  • Leave the next Friday for New Orleans
  • Come back and work the next weekend
  • Enjoy a weekend off with Kenny Chesney, work friends, and the Mariners
  • Enjoy a second weekend off thanks to vacation time and Jill's visit --spend weekend with Jill, and the Yankees
  • Leave for Cancun
  • Come back and work the next weekend
  • Leave for UT to see my new nephew be born ...Yeah!!
Playlist

  • Alarm, lamp, allergy swabs for when my nose wakes up plugged, two jars of hand cream, three bottles of lavender pillow spray, lip conditioner, photo from my favorite sister, at least two books -always, today it's an Anne Rice novel and Gone With the Wind, my nighttime notebook, an Ensign from about a year ago ...I'm a little behind

Workout Plan


  • Four mile walk along Lake Washington every day when it's sunny --see photo blog
  • When possible explore surroundings by hiking and travelling further for walks
  • Go to work
Phone

  • Home screen is a beach background, with the accuweather widget on the top -including the time, quick access to my most frequently used apps --pinterest, play store, twitter, calender, facebook, camera, instagram, and my photo album
  • Also noteable that I have a work specific home screen with quick access to MedScape, a calculator, my schedule app, and the assistive light
  • The bottom of every screen has the phone, contacts, messaging, internet, and app buttons. I love my Galaxy S3 :)

Top 5 List
  • Travelling, Friends, Bed, Books, Family
Bucket List
  • Oh so long... a few of the highlights I'm looking forward to knocking out soon include touring Europe, driving Route 66 from Chicago to LA, visiting TX and FL (Orlando and Miami), Getting my Masters and possibly DNP from Georgetown, Getting my Forensics Nursing certificate from Johns Hopkins, buy a house, get a puppy.
Mind
  • Geographical Identity Crisis
Blogroll --so many --here's a few I check daily
  • Jill, Chel, Heidi, Kristy, Jenny, LoveTaza, Meg Fee, Brooklyn Limestone, and Mkhana in Transit
Walls of Your Favorite Room in Your House
  • I only have one little quote plaque on my walls in my bedroom --my favorite room. So I changed this to my favorite wall in my house. A canvas photo print that I took at Alki Beach here in Seattle. Photos of my work BFFs and me and a former roomate and dear friend on our birthday a couple years ago, a candle and candle holders I've never used, a fireplace I've never used, a favorite life advice sign, a mirror, quote plaque from my mommy, decorative crystal from the Pittsburgh Conservatory, and my bamboo plant Ferdinan
Last Credit Card Statement
  • Only one and a half to go ---YEAH!!!!!
Screensaver
  • Technically I don't have one set. But my desktop background is my favorite shot from Greece.
TV every night
  • The only things I watch every night are Intentional Talk (MLB Network), Jimmy Fallon, and Chelsea Handler -and technically they're only on weekdays
  • Things on my DVR that I never miss include, Vampire Diaries, Swamp People, 19 Kids and Counting, Grey's Anatomy, Big Bang Theory, The Good Wife, New Girl, Criminal Minds, Myth Busters, Project Runway, True Blood, Dexter --I kind of enjoy my TV :)
  • TV on DVD that I own complete series of --ER, Grey's, The OC, Sex and the City, Entourage, Vampire Diaries, Band of Brothers, The Pacific, Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, and of course FRIENDS. ...I also own the compilation of the best episodes of Yankeeography -a throwback from my NYC living days when I had unlimited YES Network access 

1 comment:

jill said...

yay for itineraries!