Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Procrastination

In today's effort to postpone doing my homework that's due in the morning, you'll be very happy to know that I finished unpacking from my last two vacations. Yes, two. I spontaneously shampooed my carpets, went through my dresser and came up with nine bags for goodwill, did all my dishes, mopped floors, cleaned my blinds, dusted, cleaned out my window-sills, and washed/folded/hung-up ALL my laundry. Included in my laundry was all my bedding. All of it. Most notably my gorgeous white comforter that I've had for several years that was starting to yellow around the edges. Yellow no more (thank you pinterest). So you see, it's been a thoroughly productive day! It's also amazing how much stuff there is to look at on pinterest... What is it about homework?!  I think I'll go through my closet... Since I'm making a trip to goodwill tomorrow anyway...

1 comment:

jill said...

NIce work!!! I wish I could be that productive but I am far too lazy. Maybe this post will motivate me.