Thursday, April 26, 2012

Come With Me!

My daily walk has been so beautiful lately I've wished for several days that I'd brought my camera, or at least my cell phone so I could capture the sights. The fact is, I quite enjoy my six miles of daily cell phone-free time every day. But today, I thought ahead and brought my camera ...using my camera case as a fanny-pack. It was hot, let me tell you ;) and my walk took significantly longer than normal and included many more squats than normal, but I accomplished what I wanted. So come with me on my beautiful daily walk! (There's a lot of photos, and I made them small for the ease of formatting... fee free to double click and flip through at actual size :) )

Leaving my Apt
Birds Nests in the Making


Squirrel!! 





















The Lake was kind of angry today. I kind of prefer it when it's still.









It was too cold and windy for the 3 turtles who usually perch here.









Heading back home

3 comments:

jill said...

Pretty pretty, you do have quite the lovely walk around your area.

Chelsea said...

SO FUN!!! Bosty and I really wish we could come enjoy walks with you everyday. :)

Jenny said...

Gorgeous!