Saturday, December 24, 2011

Still, Still, Still

Here I am, getting ready to go to work, overcome by the Christmas spirit.  I quite honestly enjoy working holidays. I chose a career that doesn't stop for nights weekends and holidays. And I love it. But I wanted to leave you with a few words from my heart this most holy of holy nights. Please be safe. Love your families, love your babies. Laugh together. Enjoy being together. Wear your seatbelts when you travel to you your loved ones homes. Watch your children around pools. Cut up their food into non-chokeable pieces. Make snowmen and snow angels. Be grateful. Be grateful for your families, and for all that you have. Remember that there are many who are not with their families tonight both at home and abroad so that we can be safe and secure tonight. Remember Christ our Savior. Remember the glory of his birth. Remember all he has done for you. Remember that he loves you. Be still, sleep in heavenly peace, and Merry Christmas to all. Every one.


2 comments:

jill said...

i need to hear this tonight. thanks, love you, and merry christmas!!

Scott and Heidi said...

I love you sis! Merry Christmas :)