Thursday, September 2, 2010

Don't Stop...

Today I believe in...

*Cleaning my house like I'm expecting royalty ...or my mom ...although I'm expecting no one but myself.

*Sweeping the pine needles off my 4'x6' deck so I can sit outside in my camp chair ...with myself.

*Cooking a gourmet meal ...for myself.

*Using chopsticks and the fancy dishes for a tv dinner ...with myself.

*Getting up and ready for a day with myself, makeup and all.

*Falling asleep in the middle of the day while at the park reading a great book.

Because I'm worth it. It's never JUST me, it is me. Simply, beautifully.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I think this list is perfectly fabulous. How did it all go? :)

Anonymous said...

I think that is absolutely a perfect reason! get in all that alone time, because when you get home there won't be much of that!! Can't wait! Love you! Mom