Sunday, October 12, 2008

Why were some of these so hard to answer?

What was I doing 10 years ago?

1. Getting excited to go to my first homecoming dance ...ah to be sixteen again *rolls eyes*
2. Missing my summer job as a snow cone maker ... I heart snow cones!
3. Figuring out how I could meet Derek Jeter ...wait a minute ...
4. Babysitting. A lot.
5. Still getting over the enthusiasm of FINALLY being able to drive ;)

What are 5 things on my to do list

1. Go to my first NFL game --yay! Go Seahawks :)
2. Find a job in Florida
3. Finish Wuthering Heights
4. Go see Jersey Boys
5. Go to the Bronx Zoo

What are my favorite snacks? (By snacks you mean meals, right ;) )
1. Cottage cheese
2. Wheat thins
3. Popsicles
4. Twisted puffy Cheetos
5. Bananas

What would I do if I was a millionaire

1. Pay off my debt
2. Buy a cute little house on a tropical beach somewhere
3. Buy a normal sized house close to home
4. Go on an extended vaca to Greece
5. Put the rest in a savings account and live off the interest

Places I have lived
1. Logan, UT
2. Long Island, NY
3. Mission Viejo, CA
4. Seattle, WA
5. Manhattan, NY

Jobs I have had

1. Snow Cone Maker --still missin the days of free snow cones!
2. Telephone surveyor --one of the obnoxious people who call during dinner to ask if you'll take a survey.
3. CNA
4. LPN
5. RN

TV shows I love to watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. SportsCenter
3. Friends
4. The OC
5. ER

8 things I am looking forward to:

1. Living on a warm sunny beach (FL, HI, etc)
2. Getting out of debt
3. Getting back in debt with a new car
4. Coming back to Seattle
5. Growing up
6. Coming back to Seattle
7. Basketball season
8. Coming back to Seattle

8 things on my wish list:

1. Getting my CEN
2. Money
3. Multiple tropical vacations
4. Men who don't exist
5. Shamu
6. Continued good fortune
7. Derek Jeter
8. My own hydroplane

8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Went to dinner with friends
2. Relived the Ozzie's/Pesos glory
3. Walked past H&M without going in --bonus points!!!
4. Slept from 0930-1530
5. Bought my first pair of ballet flats --in black patent leather
6. Watched pretty bartenders make pretty alcoholic beverages (not for me :) )
7. Started 2 IV's to cure post 21st b-day hangovers
8. Ate brownies and ice cream and half cooked garlic bread --and it was good!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

So, I currently have the most violent set of hiccups I have *ever* had. But that is beside the point. My point: I am seeing a pattern with Derek Jeter and Seattle. Honey, they aren't in the same town. You've gotta figure something out about that ... :)

jill said...

I agree with mindy.

jill said...

I also like your list of snack food :)

sarahbrowniz said...

Isn't anyone else curious about the ballet flats?

sarahbrowniz said...

Oh wait. They're cute shoes aren't they? I'm thinking your recent broadway surroundings have led you to the art of dancing. . . which by the way if it ever does, I expect to be invited to your recitals. I'm still bitter about the piano recital.

Kristy said...

I love the package you sent!!! I'm calling you today so I hope you don't have to work all day!!