Because I was on this little blogging website getting caught up, found this on http://jillybeanw.blogspot.com ...and it made me nostalgic for the beginning days of Facebook and blogging when this was more common ... so here we are.
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My face --unless it's a hair-masque day in which case I wash my hair first and then wash my face while the masque is processing.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black... surprisingly enough.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yeah, but it might be hard to track him down...
4. Do you plan outfits? Rarely.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? About...? Overall, good... happy... blessed af.
6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? The towel I'm sitting on
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Last night I dreamed I was at some sort of ocean/adventure theme park and I got home late and my oldest nephew had fallen asleep on the couch trying to wait up for me.
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Not technically, but I did talk to several strangers after yoga.
9. What are you craving right now? Fruit. I miss carbs.
10. Do you floss? Religiously.
12. Dream job? Housewife.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Mom's steamed cabbage with extra butter... yummmm.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No?
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick and suck. Lick and suck.
15. Do you like your hair? Love.
16. Do you like yourself? Love.
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Yeah.
18. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the refrigerator and my neighbor's footsteps... on my iPad are several new podcasts and the book The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle in preparation for my new commute that starts tomorrow evening.
19. Are your parents strict? Not really.
20. Would you go sky diving? Absolutely.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yes.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Lol, once or twice.
23. Do you rent movies often? Not really. I used to. Now I just enjoy them in the theaters and let them go... with few exceptions.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? The ribbon on the Christmas gift I got that I have yet to actually hang on the wall.
25. How many countries have you visited? 5.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Not since I was like 8.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes.
28. Brown or white eggs? As long as they're free-range and preferably grass-fed and organic..
29. Do you have a cell-phone? How old is this questionnaire?
30. Do you use chap stick? Rarely. I drink a lot of water. But in a pinch I have a lavender-mint by Farmacy from Sephora that I like.
31. Do you own a gun? No.
32. Can you use chop sticks? Like a pro.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My lover, my bed.
34. Are you too forgiving? I don't believe 'too forgiving' is a thing. I forgive for me, not for other people.
35. Ever been in love? Yes.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? I'm not actually certain what any of them are doing.
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes. Don't need to again.
38. Last time you cried? Last week -while watching Moana at the airport in Cabo.
39. What was the last question you asked? Out loud? "Can I get a mat-towel and will you add this $10 to my account?" #yogalife
40. Favorite time of the year? The present.
41. Do you have any tattoos? Nope.
42. Are you sarcastic? Lol.
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No. Is that a movie?
44. Ever walked into a wall? More than once.
45. Favorite color? Blue.
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes. And regretted it.
47. Is your hair curly? Ish.
48. What was the last CD you bought? Physical CD: The Weeknd's last album over a year ago. Digital album: Moana Soundtrack.
49. Do looks matter? Absolutely.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No.
52. Do you like your life right now? Love every minute of it.
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No. Nor do I allow my cell phone in my bedroom.
54. Can you handle the truth? I prefer it.
55. Do you have good vision? Yes. It's better with my contacts/glasses.