Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Someday

I want a corner. I want a small nook just big enough for an over-plush arm chair and ottoman with a thin cozy blanket draped on it. It will face a large window with white trim. It will sit on a dark hardwood floor in the corner made by the window and the adjacent wall -made entirely of in-laid book shelves. Full of books and littered with pictures of the ones I love. It won't be a large corner, not even big enough to lay down in. Maybe just 5ft by 5ft. Just big enough for me to snuggle into my plush chair with my tea on a stand next to me as I read a book and stare out the window into the cloudy drizzling sky and lush dense green around me. Get lost in another world. Or simply stare out my window in my corner and imagine all that the world holds.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

This sounds perfectly pleasant. :)

Anonymous said...

I need one of these too. Mom