Thursday, July 5, 2012

On My Way

Here I am. At the airport. In my hands is a passport, a ticket that says Athens, and a chunk of euros. It's weird. Just weird. It's really here. My roommates and I all said in college that when we turned 30 we would go to Greece. And now here I am. That makes this the fulfillment of a goal I have had longer than any other in my thirty years. Longer than any of my college degrees or even my career. Not that those things just happened, because there was a LOT of blood, sweat, tears, and unbelievable hard work involved, but I set out to do them and withn a year, two at most, they were done. Eeeeekkkk!!!!!! I'm going to greece! :) ...and I tried to upload a picture of said items but I apparently can't upload it to blogger from my iPad. Grrr...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

So jealous. Celebrate my 30th birthday while you are there too, will ya?