Saturday, November 12, 2011

Where The Sagebrush GROWS!!!!!

So much I could get caught up on... but the most important thing ...I miss my Aggies like crazy!!!!


The student section filled to capacity one hour before game time- 2 minutes after the doors open


What I missed in a time-lapsed nut shell


I miss the spot where the sagebrush grows!


Is it a wonder that ESPN has consistently named the Spectrum the 2nd toughest places to play in the nation?!

Once an Aggie always an Aggie. I WILL make it home for at least one game this season. Until then, my dear Spectrum, be loud, with love, Toni.

3 comments:

Scott and Heidi said...

Aww I love our Aggies too!! Good game, eh? Love you!

jill said...

LOVE THIS POST. We missed you lots and thought of you often!

Jenny said...

It was an Aggie dream weekend with a basketball and football win! Go Aggies!