Sunday, August 14, 2011

Gone Country

So, in lieu of getting caught up over the past few weeks, here are the photos from the Kenny Chesney and Billy Currington concert I went to a few weeks ago. Good times, with great friends!  This is the concert and the outfit that inspired this post... it was all worth it :)








Oh! And also I survived my first quarter of my BSN program!! Did you know that this year the Guinness Book of World Records named the Bachelor of Science in Nursing the most difficult of all four year degrees in the country? Pretty cool.  And also, I'm registered for next quarter ...for my nursing classes and a US history class!!!!  I'm way more excited about the history class than any of my nursing stuff... but it will all be good I'm sure.  Can't wait!

Oh!  And also ...again ...I'm thoroughly enjoying my new car :)  It's a 2008 Altima... great stuff!

2 comments:

Scott and Heidi said...

I am so jealous of Kenny! I wish I could have been there to go with you! Love and miss you!

Victoria said...

Must have been an awesome concert ! I was totally not into country music before I went to America for 2 years haha, but then they converted me ;) Haha. Its awesome ! :)