Thursday, April 15, 2010

DC adventures in Cherry Blossoms

Last time I went to DC I joked that it was an experiment in how many National Parks you could see in three days. We ran and ran and ran for three straight days, and still somehow didn't get it all done. This time was the spring time edition of that same experiment. We went in the spring which was equally as beautiful as the fall, and with the exception of the Holocaust Museum did all different things from last time. We were there for 5 days, and there are still things that I need to do next time since we STILL didn't get to. I am seriously in love with Washington DC. It is beautiful and clean and filled with thousands of cute quaint little neighborhoods. There is tons to do, and with the exception of food and souvenirs, everything is free. It's a fabulous place. It's funny how the more I travel and the more things I cross off my list of things to do before I die, the more things I add to it. For example, this trip I discovered that before I die I will need to live on Fairfax Street in Alexandria, VA. I have well over 200 pictures from the trip and am not going to bother trying to post them all ...so check out my facebook (those of you who have access :) ) Otherwise, here are the highlights:

4 comments:

jill said...

I should just link here instead of trying to do what i'm doing lol.

Unknown said...

Lol! Yeah, I didn't have the energy to go into anymore depth. I figure the pics as on facebook tell the story :)

Mindy said...

I looooooooooooooooooooooooove DC. And I WILL be checking out your Facebook album!

Jenny said...

Oh I love DC too!!! I could easily spend weeks and weeks there.