Friday, July 17, 2009

When Shoes are Required...

My life currently...




I've been up to my neck workin' 6 days a week

wearin' holes in the soles of the shoes on my feet

been dreamin' of gettin' away since I don't know

Ain't no better time than now..for Mexico



No shoes, no shirt, no problems

Blues what blues..hey i forgot 'em

The sun and the sand and a drink in my hand with no bottom

and no shirt, no shirt, n' no problems! No problems



Want a towel on a chair in the sand by the sea

want to look through my shades and see you there with me

Want to soak up life for a while In laid back mode

No boss, no clock, no stress, no dress code



No shoes, no shirt, no problems

Blues what blues hey i forgot 'em

The sun and the sand and a drink in my hand with no bottom

and no shoes, no shirt, 'n no problems



Babe lets get packed..tank tops and flip flops if u got 'em

No shoes, no shirt, no problems

No problems.





But if one must wear shoes ...these ones are pretty great!


Thank You Kenny Chesney and Nordstrom's for today's retail therapy inspiration! :)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

You are going to look SASSY in those, woman! :) P.s. Kenny also thinks your tractor is sexy.

Jenny said...

For a minute there I thought you were going to tell us you were heading off to some exotic location, shirtless! But I can handle sexy shoes instead.

Unknown said...

I haven't ruled out a surprise cancun vaca with just my flip flops and tank tops yet! ;) But the new shoes quelled the urge a bit :)