Sunday, June 7, 2009

All the crafty people...

So lately, I've been ...for lack of a better term ...bombarded with the craftiness of people around me! Maybe bombarded is the wrong word, since I not only thoroughly enjoy it, but benefit from it. Anyways, so this is a collection of the amazing things that these amazing people I know made for me! The pink and black quilt is one that my grandma made me ...she made it all by hand. Isn't it amazing?! It's the perfect quilt for cuddling up in on the couch to watch a movie! I love it! The orange brown and blue bag is one that my friend Kristy made me --and it to is AMAZING! It can fit EVERYTHING in it! All my work stuff and my purse stuff and treats! Kristy is amazing and makes all kinds of cute, can't live without it stuff ...you can check it out here. The casserole dish is one that my fantastic mom made me --it has "Toni's Treats" etched in the glass on the side ...it didn't come out very well in the pic. She gave it to me last time I was home along with the magnet recipe holder that she made. I have the most amazing mom ever. And the most amazing family and friends ever! Aren't they all great?! Thanks guys!!!

7 comments:

Kimberly Nan said...

I wish I was crafty! I also have a bag from Kristy! It's adorable, but more like a purse than a bag...kinda.

Jenny said...

The quilt is so pretty! You are one lucky girl to be surrounded by amazingly crafty women!

Mindy said...

What have I missed here? Why is everyone giving you free stuff? Where do I sign up? ;)

The Porter's said...

Umm I've decided I pretty much hate you... The bags that your friend makes are simply amazing. And now you have one.

Unknown said...

Kels --don't buy yourself one --or you can, but I will give you one for your baby shower ...or I'll just give you one cuz you're havin a baby since I'm sure I won't be making it to any showers :) Any color preferences? Girly or no? And ...um ...Kristy, I need another bag :)

The Porter's said...

What? You aren't making a special trip for a baby shower... mean! :D

Kristy said...

Sounds good. Let me know what you want and when you need it.