Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I want one!

An Australlian of my very own! Without violating too many HIPPA laws, 37 yo single male with gorgeous dark complexion and brown messy sexy hair of just the perfect length, a propensity for bmx bike stunting and racing, and the good fortune (okay, my good fortune, for him I'm sure it sucked) to crash while performing said stunts. He ended every conversation with "cheers then" in an accent that made me forget where I was going next. Clearly it was meant to be. Too bad the nurse that sent me on break discharged him without giving him my number! The nerve! Ah, well. Such is life :)

6 comments:

jill said...

hehehhe

the cole family said...

You are hilarious! Thanks for the giggles!!!!

Jenny said...

Hey, I actually know one very sexy Australian MODEL!!! He's in his 20s too and gorgeous!!! And his uncle isn't that bad looking either!

Unknown said...

Hook me up man!!

Mindy said...

Curses. I have an adorable Maori man from New Zealand (same accent as Australia) if you want him ...

Marianne said...

There are many of them here that would make you forget your way back to the train station in Sydney. You should come for a visit with friends, Toni!

:) Marianne