Sunday, April 26, 2009

More info than you probably want to know

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
My face

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
the same color as 97% of my hoodies ...navy blue

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
yes ...like now?

4. Do you plan outfits?
yes, sometimes planning what cute things I'm gonna wear is the only thing that can get me out of bed early in the morning :)

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Yanks and Sox are about to play ...I'm excited ...I love Andy Pettitte!!!!

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red?
Honestly, I have not a single red thing in eyesight. And it actually has nothing to do with my answer to #5

7. Do you say aim or a-i-m?
I try to actually say words rather than spell them, so I of course say aim. I don't instant message so I have no reason to do otherwise.

8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
My pet whale was swimming by my house made of windows on the water. It was a humpback whale, not an orca, but I'll take it.

9. Did you meet anybody new today?
If we're going on the 24 hour clock version of today, then I met a few new people early this morning at the bbq

10. What are you craving right now?
see #3

12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
mmm, I <3 cabbage!

13. When was the last time you talked on aim?
Never

14. Are you emotional?
Hahahahaha. Um, yeah.

15. Would you dance to the taco song?
I don't know what that it, but it sounds like something I would do.

16. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
I think I might have started once when I was little, then I got bored and realized I had better things to do ...like play.

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
I have a philosophy about this. Shocking I know. Eating an ice cream cone is like making out, no teeth need to be involved, but licking and lips are ok ...I'm not going into more detail, if you need more details, come visit me and we'll go get ice cream.

18. Do you like your hair?
love it

19. Do you like yourself?
yep --who wouldn't?

20. Have you ever met a celebrity?
yep

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
mmm!

22. What are you listening to right now?
baseball tonight on the tv waiting for the game to start

23. How many countries have you visited?
Two. Sad.

24. Are your parents strict?
No, they don't really need to be. I'm a pretty good kid.

25. Would you go sky diving?
Abso-freaking-lutely! On my list of things to do this summer!

26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Sure

27. Would you throw potatoes at him?
No, I'm not five.

28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
does my diamond necklace count?

29. Have you ever been in a castle?
Hirst castle in cali, and disneyland!

30. Do you rent movies often?
not really

31. Who sits in behind you in your math class?
Haven't taken a math class since my first semester in college, and I technically only went to class on test days. It was stats 1040 and I had just finished ap calculus, I had NO reason to go to class.

32. Have you made a prank phone call?
Ah, the days before caller id!

33. Do you own a gun?
a bubble gun ...it's out of batteries though

34. Can you count backwards from 74?
Um, yeah, but I'm not that bored ...and Derek's up to bat in 2 minutes!!!!!

35. Who are you going to be with tonight?
as of now it's lookin like DJ and the yankees ...unless Siobhan or Serena call.

36. Brown or white eggs?
As a general rule I like brown things better than white, but eggs are eggs

37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
no ...every time I go in that store i feel like i have a flashing light above my head saying 'i don't belong here'

38. Ever been on a train?
yep --love em. Can't live in the northeast without being one one a time or two

39. Like the person your dating?
I don't think I'm technically dating anyone... but i'm still friends with the last person i dated

40. Do you have a cell-phone?
yes

41. Are you too forgiving?
yes

42. Do you use chap stick?
one of the best inventions ever

43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow?
dunno

44. Can you use chop sticks?
yes

45. Ever have cream puffs?
yeah, not my favorite

46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
no

47. What was the last question you asked?
see #28

48. What was the last CD you bought?
oh goodness ...the last actual cd ...I honestly have no clue

49. Boys or girls?
boys

50. What is your bus number for school?
no school, no bus, again, I'm not five

51. Is your hair curly?
yup

52. Last time you cried?
last night

53. Ever walked into a wall?
lol not that I recall

54. Do looks matter?
yes

56. Have you ever slapped someone?
sad to admit this ...but the last person i slapped was my mom when i was about ten. it only happened the one time. i have never been in so much trouble in my life. and rightly so.

57. Favorite time of the year?
summer ...and march madness, and october baseball

58. Favorite color?
today -blue

59. Are you sarcastic?
yep

60. Do you have any tattoos?
nope

61. The last person you held hands with?
josh

62. Do you sleep with the TV on?
not on purpose, i've fallen asleep a time or two during a movie

63. Where was your default picture taken at?
canooing through central park nyc

64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
i don't hate anyone, but i have a pretty long list of people i'd be ok not seeing ever again ...all of them are work related

65. Do you like your life right now?
for the most part

66. How often do you talk on the phone?
as little as possible ...unless you're a cute boy

67. What is your favorite animal?
shamu ...and dolphins

68. What was the most recent thing you bought?
lays potato chips to take to the bbq last night

69. Do you have good vision?
with my contacts in

70. Can you hula hoop?
mmm-hmm

71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
someone who cheated on me? I would like to say no, but see #41

72. Do you have a job?
yep, it's how i ...buy stuff. (i <3 friends)

73. Can you handle the truth?
always, give it to me straight or don't give it to me at all

74. What are you wearing?
yellow tank top

75. Have you ever crawled through a window?
not since i was little

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I love random questions. Yay. :) How was the game? P.s. I have slept for about three hours the past four nights and am totally exhausted. I don't know why I am telling you this. Bye. :)