Monday, July 12, 2010

Reaffirmation

Things I have learned this weekend:



1. Friendship is forever. And the best ones are there forever and always no matter what you say or do or how far apart you are.



2. I think I actually COULD handle having a baby... My apartrment however needs some work.



3. There is NO therapy like sunshine therapy.



4. Even after 2 years, watching the Yankees play is like being home.



5. I really like my days off. Like an unhealthy amount. I'm not sure what that means...



6. I miss living within walking distance to Pike Place.



7. I need to use the pool at my apt a lot more.



8. I'm not letting Danielle and family go home.



9. I'm going to miss my Mercy like crazy when she goes to school in New Orleans. I wouldn't let her leave either but a) I'm pretty sure they outlawed keeping Africans hostage in your house a few years ago. And b) I really want to visit New Orleans, and now I'll have my own tour guide :)

2 comments:

jill said...

hehe yes it is illegal!

Glad you had a good birthday week, and cute pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, how had I never seen this one? LOL! Girl, I should have kidnapped you to New Orleans...thanks for letting me crash on your couch all those years ago...and for letting me cry unabashedly on your shoulder from so many different countries, I have lost count. You are one of my sweetest, most genuine, loving, most beautiful friends. I really appreciate you.