Monday, February 8, 2010

Haven't done one of these for a while...

Getting to know me in 2010

1. What is your Occupation right now?
-hard core trauma junkie and life saving er nurse extraordinaire

2. What color are your socks right now?
-I'm not sure how this helps you know me better in this specific year, but I prefer to be sock-less. My toenail polish is LaPaz-itively Hot by OPI

3. What are you listening to right now?
-Birds chirping outside my window. Cheesy but true. I love it :)

4. What was the last thing you ate?
-Hash browns, 3 eggs over-medium, sausage patty, and sourdough toast --went out for breakfast after work

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
-Well enough to get by, but I don't like to

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
-Mercy who's in Liberia ...miss you girl :)

7. How old are you today?
-27

8. What is your favorite sport to watch on tv?
-What season is it? I'm kind of a sports whore. Love me some Yankee baseball, college basketball (go Aggies), and football. Ooh, and UFC (yay BJ Penn)

9. What is your favorite drink?
-Anything girly and fruity --preferably served in a tropical location, but I'm not picky :)

10. Have you ever dyed your hair?
-Lol, like today?

11. Favorite food?
-Potatoes --any way you cook 'em

12. What is the last movie you watched?
-Pirates of the Caribbean 2 -Dead Man's Chest

13. Favorite day of the year?
-4th of July

14. How do you vent anger?
-Cry. Big crier. Then I therapy write.

15. What was your favorite toy as a child?
-My rocking chair

16. Favorite season?
-Summer. No contest.

17. Cherries or blueberries?
-plain: blueberries -mixed/as a flavor: cherries

18. Living arrangements?
-Cozy and charming one-bedroom lakeside apartment

19. When was the last time you cried?
-I actually am having a hard time remembering. Weird. Really weird. I think it was Wednesday night --so 5 days ago --this may be a new record. Take note people!

20. What is on the floor of your closet?
-In the far right corner I have a three drawer organizer, moving to the left I have my shoes, followed my my suitcase, followed by half a closet full of well organized scrapbooking materials (not being facetious here --uber organized!)

21. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
-Melissa. We were bff's in kindergarten, and went all the way through school together --cna and nsg school included

22. What did you do last night?
-Saved lives.

23. What are you most afraid of?
-Being alone forever. No judgements here, I'm being honest.

24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
-Cheese, home-grilled outside in the summer

25. Favorite dog breed?
-Shitzu

26. Favorite day of the week?
-Any day I have off

27. How many states have you lived in?
-4

28. Diamonds or pearls?
-Diamonds

29. Favorite flower?
-Lilly

30. Favorite song of all time?
-Wonderful World --Louis Armstrong

31. Favorite book?
-The Scarlett Letter

32. Favorite color?
-Green. Or blue. Depending on the day.

33. Favorite TV show?
-Grey's Anatomy

34. Name one thing on your bucket list?
-Go to Boston for St. Patrick's Day

35. Goal for 2010?
-One of them? Be more selfish. (not a typo)

36. Favorite store to shop?
--For...????? Clothes, I'm assuming? White House-Black Market. I also love Target and any book store.

4 comments:

jill said...

i like your answers...i should do me one of these tonight.

Anonymous said...

PAH! I've seen you drive a stick shift and it ain't pretty :) hahaha! :) and BOSTON?! You want to go to Boston??! I knew you had it in you somewhere :) -love you! -Heids

Unknown said...

:-) Love the answers...I love White House-Black Market too!! Thanks for keeping in touch with me while I am in Liberia!! Love you, mamas <3

grafica cordoba said...

jaja ermoso el mocoso.. la verdad una foto increible!!!

saludos...

desde la grafica.