Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mo-vember

Hey all! So one of my friends posted this on his myspace page, and I thought it was definately worth reposting. I mean we all felt our boobies in Oct. for breast cancer awareness month (and hopefully every other month as well ;) ) And it's time to support the flip side! I think it's an awesome foundation and a great project. I encourage everyone to support it in whatever way you can. I stole the following from his page --he explained it better than I could. It's complete with links, so hop on over and check it out! Great cause!!!

What is Movember you might ask? Movember is a month long celebration of moustache. It highlights mens health issues, specifically prostate and testicular cancer.

So what can YOU do?

To celebrate this glorious month of Mo, My good friend Sergio and I will be collecting donations and growing our very own Mo-ustaches. Yes, I said collecting donations, and oh yeah, we're growing our own Mo's. You can check out our pages or make a donation at: Josh's Page or Sergio's Page Or check out www.movember.com and join my team (Team name: Turn Your Head'n Cough). If you're a lady, you can sign up as a Mo-supporter, and for the fella's I encourage you to grow your own Mo! Aside from the fact that it will make you look super fantastic, Movember.com offers prizes for the best looking Mo's and for the teams that raise the most money. For those of you I don't see everyday, you can track my Mo's progress on my page, I'll be posting pictures every day. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I encourage everyone to get involved in whatever way they can! Happy Movember!!!

No comments: