Wednesday, August 26, 2009

She's he-ere!!!

Dun-dun-dun-DUN!!! That's right folks, the long awaited day has finally arrived. My Queen Simmons Beautyrest World Class Prague Visco Latex Plush Super Pillowtop Mattress Set has been delivered!!! And yes that's the entire name ...and yes, it's worth every word of the name. I really don't think I'll be getting out of bed very much anymore ...only when absolutely necessary :)



Isn't she beautiful?!





I'm going to have to run and jump to get on this thing!


Here I am! This is where I'll be for the next ...well ...foreseeable future :)

2 comments:

The Porter's said...

Toni, I don't know how I feel about this... Don't you all ready have a hard time getting out of bed. This could be bad.

Okay, I'll admit it. I'm totally jealous!

Kristy said...

Things are looking up. And I want your bed so so badly!!

Call me if you get a chance.