Thursday, August 14, 2008

Connect Four

4 Jobs I've held

1. Nurse
2. CNA at assisted living
3. Phone Surveyor at Discovery Research
4. SnoCone maker --yum!!!

4 Movies I Can Watch Over & Over

1. Elf
2. Mr. & Mrs. Smith
3. The Recruit
4. Anchors Aweigh

4 Places I Have Lived

1. Seattle, WA
2. Mission Viejo, CA
3. Patchogue, NY (on Long Island, near the Hamptons)
4. Logan, UT

4 T.V. Shows I Enjoy

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Sports Center
3. CSI
4. Forensic Files

4 Places I have Been on Vacation

1. New York
2. Anaheim
3. SanFrancisco
4. New Mexico

4 Favorite Foods

1. Potatoes --any way you cook 'em
2. Popsicles
3. Ramen Noodles
4. Watermelon

4 Websites I visit (pretty much daily)

1. facebook.com
2. blogger.com
3. yankees.com
4. gmail.com

4 Places I Want to Visit

1. Greece
2. Washington DC
3. Costa Rica
4. Dominican Republic

Now I'm supposed to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this!
Hmmmmm....you 4 are supposed to copy this and tag 4 other people! Have fun!

1. Jenny
2. Kelsie
3. Jessica
4. Kristy & Brady

1 comment:

jill said...

mmm i love cinnabon popcorn! I love you too, and wish we could play more. But guess what? I get to precept in the ER. :)